About Harvington Baptist Church
In 1886 a 'Mission Room' was opened in Harvington. Initially it was non-denominational but in time linked with Atch Lench Baptist Church which was thriving and had planted Churches at Dunnington and Temple Grafton. The Ministers at Dunnington and later Evesham Baptist Churches had oversight of the Church until 1986 when the Harvington Church became an independent Baptist Church linked to the Baptist Union.
The Church is 'run' by a diaconate (committee) which is currently headed up by Jayne Nicol. We are greatly appreciative of help with Services from members of our 'Home Team' and friends from other Churches in the neighbourhood and further afield. This leads to a wonderfully varied 'diet' and warm fellowship amongst our congregation.